Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Boredom is not wat it used to be

Well...ya, boredom is not wt it used to be anymore, don't you think? Just take a moment and think of the instances which you would use the word 'boring'. Well? different ppl will tell me different circumstances where they will say the word boring.

Remember when we use to be younger, no astro, no psp, no internet and no computer games? I sit at home half of the day after class with my babysitter and well, i have nth to do and i say "boring" some goes when there is a repeated cartoon series on the tv, i say boring...

But, fast forward to this time and age where i can drive my car anywhere i want (almost anywhere), i can take out my personal laptop and connect to thousands of things to do which i dun have my half a day free time any longer as my classes normally ends at 5pm...but still, i sigh:"boring"...WHY?

The word has been uttered countless times and soon i found that the meaning has change, it doesnt mean i have nothing to do now, but to contrary, it means the opposite...that i have SO SO SO MANY things to now...well, problem is, i just dun wanna do it.

So see...it does grows with us...and i hav a feeling tat THIS current meaning is going to stay wit me for a long long long time....

No comments: