Sunday, April 27, 2008

Back from the Mountains

Heyo...wah...my last entry had 4 comments becoz it was darn short. Hahaha! WOW! Now i know why u guys havent been dropping me any comments for the other blogs...coz u all slept after looking at it rite? Hahahaa! OK ok...i get wat u all are trying to tell me. I'll TRY and keep it fast and jiffy...but if i fail...u know it's one hell of a story i was writing. Hahaha...

Well, i jus came back from Camerons HCC not long ago. And i cant believe it's over al'd. I've been looking forward to it for some time. And i did had a great time there. Hehehe...but some things jus dun feel the same anymore. The place where i use to watch the sunset in awe was covered up... and the place where i've shared great times in silence wit the Lord during the morning devotion has been demolished (behind the mission house) The Church was covered and closed. The row of steamboat shops has been closed down and only one was left there. I didnt even do the thing i wanna do there the most...watch the morning stars. Coz it was very cloudy, couldnt even spot one star at nite. I was quite dissapointed. But i have a feeling tat this will not be my last time going there...so, HCC, see u again soon! Hahaha! Btw, i went back to T-Cafe. Still look the same as i remembered. But MAN! U jus cant get enuf of the scones! YUMMY!!


Going back to ICF camp makes me feel old. I think i'm the oldest girl there...if i'm not mistaken. *sob sob* But i met some really cool ppl there and get to spend bonding time wit my old frens. All in all i had a good time. And believe me, camerons is still darn cold in the morning and nites. HAhaha...i love my group...er, reunion of the L.A.M.E.R.Z i think. We did a memorable sketch...it'll never forget wat u guys made me do...(Dont Cha!) HAhahaha! WOW! I'm still having body ache leh!! And i forgot how delicious strawberries can be when mixed wit honey and whip cream...quoted from a guy:"These taste like lil pieces of heaven." UHH HMM!!!




Er...wat is Nick and Iggy doing?!



OwwwWWwW!


Tat's My GRAPES!!

My favourite LAME joke of the camp:

One nite, u and some frens decided to watch a scary movie together under a sheet in front of the TV...to add to the mood, the lights were off and then suddenly...the TV started to lift up all by itself into the air...wat would u say??

Answer: IGGY! PUT DOWN THE TV!!

WHahahahahhaa!!! Ok ok...only ppl who knows iggy will understand this joke. It's a real good one though! (To know Iggy, refer to the picture above and spot the difference!)

P.S Sori Iggy! It's jus so darn funny~! U know we love u! Hahaha...

No comments: