Thursday, April 17, 2008

Being a Sponge for the day...

Hello...funny how is it tat in my finals...i tend to write more blogs? Hmm....haha! Well, today has been quite a day for me...lately i have been feeling lke a sponge...though not yellow like spongebob...yet. Hahaha...em...i've been mainly soaking up a lot of info...jamming it into my brain cells...so tat i could reproduce it later in the paper tat i'm sitting for. Today i jus finished my Second last paper...no idea whether i could score or not...but past is past. And i have another paper to be lookng forward in 2 more days...sigh! Tat particular paper will be the one who would definately and utimately suck up all my brain juice. Ish!







But today had been a bit different...i've been soaking up something else. Well, coincidently, today is the day tat my 'frens' decided they wanna share their portion of life's challenges with me. Some pretty shocking...some are old deeds...and some i need to pry out. HAhaha...if either one of u are reading this...which i doubt...dun worry...i wouldnt spill it out here. I'm bound by my code of silence! But if u r reading this, thanks for sharing it wit me. It makes me feel tat i could help out somehow. Though i did nth to change and turn the world around for u.







Since it's almost 1.30am and i have 6 chapters of painful reading to do and to memorize...i'll make this a short one. Life...is weird. Life is...ups and downs...full of opposites. Funny huh? But only by embracing one you can only truly understand the other. Light can only shine bright in the darkness...joy can only be truly seen through tears. All sunshine and no rain=desert. (Quote from Daily Bread) Sometimes, we humans are so certain bout the things we plan, we get caught off guard when it flips. And suddenly, the world seems to be against u. Nth seems to go right...







My mom asked me today...where would she go if she dies. I said it's up to u to decide. She knows i believe in heaven. And i asked her wat's her opinion. She said tat after we die...we jus die. There's nth else. But isnt tat very sad? When we pull though all of life's hardship and difficulties. All our experience and knowledge gained....all that so we could...er...become nth? Then wat is life all about? I told her i do not believe we are just tat...tat we live for so much more. I do not believe life is only wat we see physically through our eyes right now. But how do i justify myself? I cant. Only when u truly look inside urself...u can see tat we are build for so much more. If God gave us a 100% brain, why do we use only a multiple fraction of it? About 3% if i'm not mistaken. So...the rest of the 97% is so tat we could become nth in the end? Imagine all the capabilities we have only by using 3% of our brain. Einstein was considered a genius becoz it was believed he used 1 extra percent of his brain than the rest of us. Wat could have happen when u could use 100% of it? Al'd blown ur mind away eh? Unimaginable...yes...exactly. There is only such things tat our brains can comprehand. Like we will never ever be able to understand how God works...or never to imagine how heaven looks like. So...do not jus trust wat ur eyes tell u. Even ur eyes can trick u in many ways.





Spinning wheels...weee!! But it's not animated....if u dun believe me...try focusing on a black dot and all the other wheels will stop spinning. Nth is wat it seems...Life is a always spinnin' around ya...u jus need to focus to get the real deal.

No comments: