Sunday, April 20, 2008

Reality? Fantasy?

Hi guys...u know? Sometimes i review my blog jus to see how does it look like...and MAN! How could u read all the things i write in there!? Hahaha...i mean...there's tonnes of words...and hardly any picture. I think by looking at it u al'd feel sleepy eh? Hahaha....when i read other ppl's blog, i see tat they use minimal of words. Cant believe i'm TAT cheong hei...sigh! okok...so i keep it short here ok??

Guess wat? The day tat i have been waiting for is finally HERE! I can finally sleep and eat peacefully! And dun need to feel all crammy becoz i need to study later! Yes!!! I've finished my finals yesterday! U know wat? the last paper nearly killed me...but i think it went ok. I mean...i have been sleep around 4-5 hours a day and it's killing me. I look at my face in the mirror...and i think Sadoka will be the one who get a shock. Hahaha! All the stress has got to me as i can see plenty of outbreak...NO NO NO!! And plus...my eyes are REALLY like black bean paus...even today when i went out wit my guy to take a break from it all...he met a fren and i caught the fren taking a peek at me...and immediately in my heart...i was thinking...tat guy probably thought tat his fren brought a ghost out. Hahahaa.....I NEED TO DO SOMETHING BOUT MY EYES!! If u have seen me recently, u know wat i mean. I'm jus waiting to get my concealer. Hahaha....

~The Next Sadoka~

I'll be going to CF camp next week...woo hoo! Yea...even though they are jus heading to the camp site tat i've been for the 4th time...which is HCC...i'm still glad i'm going. Anything beats sitting at home becoz of exams! I miss tat place actually...



P.S Told ya it'll be Short!!

4 comments:

Me-lvin said...

Wow! Each time i go through blogs, i find yours updated one. Is it because you using Blogspot now, or you went into University, so its easy to blog?

Anonymous said...

Hi Eve! noticed you have a new blog! still as long winded as always huh? haha! anyway, it's pretty...'insightful', so keep it up! hope u enjoy uni! maybe one day when u graduate, or start your own vet practice, i'll bring my pets to be treated by u k?

yoon said...

this is short.. for eve's standard.
hahaha..

HCC, even if it's d 10th time, it'll be a really different experience, that place.. just have it's feeling there. oh.

5-inch-long milk drinker said...

hey, not too worry if your blog is too long.. after all, its a place for us to blog down all our thoughts and feelings right?
See ya around